Join the SpotLink® Family
Location: San Diego Regional Office
Salary: up to $84,080 per year, depending on experience and location.
- Full-time. Hours: Flexible Monday- Flexible Friday 9 am- 6 pm, evening & weekend work as needed, overtime as needed
- FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- Reports to Project Team Manager
As a SpotLink Network Administrator, you’ll be an integral part of a team that’s redefining the landscape of networking and security. Working closely with our Projects Team Manager and collaborating alongside a talented ensemble of IT engineers, administrators, specialists, and technicians, you’ll be instrumental in orchestrating the deployment and maintenance of innovative technology ecosystems.
Picture yourself configuring and optimizing state-of-the-art systems – switches, firewalls, access points, as well as computers, smart phones, tablets, servers, applications, and even cutting-edge cloud deployments. Your role extends beyond routine tasks; you’ll be a guardian of cybersecurity, ensuring clients’ safety through deployments, continuous maintenance, and rigorous compliance testing.
By joining our ranks, you’ll immerse yourself in a world where security isn’t just a concern; it’s an art form. Learn from the best in the business – seasoned experts who’ve seen it all and will arm you with the latest techniques and best practices that will shape you into a guardian of digital realms.
- Project status recording and documentation
- Time entry and time management skills
- Escalate issues that require additional skills
- Adhering to team performance goals
- Research as needed for technical solutions and configurations
Qualifications & Skills
- Must possess a minimum of three years of customer service experience
- Five years’ experience administering business networks
- Advanced experience with switching VLANs and trunking
- Advanced experience configuring and deploying Firewalls including UTM, IDS/IPS
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows 2012R2, 2016, 2019 or 2022 Server
- Experience supporting in Microsoft 365, Active Directory, and/or Google Workspace
- Troubleshooting experience (networking, desktop, server/OS, & virtualization)
- Knowledge of IAM implementations
- Knowledge of cybersecurity standards such as NIST 800-171, CMMC, and PCI
- Knowledge of SIEM and/or SASE platforms
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning and remediation, and/or penetration testing
- Microsoft Office Application skills
- High attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrate integrity and ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to work on multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in an office setting including; sitting for long periods of time, lifting,
bending. Ability to work in diverse client environments as onsite work is required for this
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for occasional work offsite.
- Administrator level Cisco, Fortinet, or Microsoft certification, or commitment to
obtaining certification within 9 months
- VMWare, Veeam or other or other certifications a plus
- Background and Reference Checks are mandatory part of the recruitment and hiring
SpotLink® offers multi-featured benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, paid technical training/certification, holidays, paid-time off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, matching Simple-IRA and more. You will receive ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for advancement. You’ll also enjoy a fun, friendly atmosphere with weekly company lunches, snacks and beverages.