Join the SpotLink® Family
IT Sales Specialist
Location: San Diego Regional Office
Salary: This is a full-time position with a base plus commission and full benefits package.
- Flexible Monday- Friday 9 am- 6 pm, evening & weekend work as needed, overtime as needed.
- FLSA Status: Non-exempt
This is an outside facing role requiring excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and the ability to convey our vision and capabilities to potential clients. The goal is to educate leads and prospects on the ways in which we can benefit their business and then ultimately generate enough interest to secure an onsite appointment.
The successful candidate will act as an ambassador to perspective clients, reaching out to those new prospects, communicating the services and results we can deliver, and schedule and attend first time appointments with our CEO. This person will be persistent, organized, driven and will consistently follow up as warranted. They will maintain our prospect database, organize new leads, and propose new and innovative approaches to reaching prospects. This person will work well in a self-managed, self-directed environment, but should be prepared to thoughtfully and succinctly share ideas, progress and results with the CEO and team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and enjoys talking to new people on a daily basis. This is a work from our office, full-time position.
Qualifications & Skills
- Targeted cold calling
- Maintain CRM system
- Cultivate new leads
- Update prospect classification based on communications
- Schedule and attend first time appointments
- Three years of experience in a sales role, preferably for a technology company
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with a Managed Service Provider
- Experience with any sales management tools
- Ability to work in an office setting including; sitting for long periods of time, lifting, bending. Ability to work in diverse client environments as onsite work is required for this role.
- College degree in business or related field, or proven track record with previous sales experience
- Background and Reference Checks are mandatory part of the recruitment and hiring process
SpotLink® offers multi-featured benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, paid technical training/certification, holidays, paid-time off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, matching Simple-IRA and more. You will receive ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for advancement. You’ll also enjoy a fun, friendly atmosphere with weekly company lunches, snacks and beverages.