Join the SpotLink® Family
IT Support Manager
Location: San Diego Regional Office
Salary: $84,080 to $111,148 per year, depending on experience and location.
- Full-time. Hours: Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm, evening & weekend work as needed, overtime as needed
- FLSA Status: Non-exempt
At SpotLink®, our IT Support Manager is key to maintaining our award-winning support department and our +97% “excellent” client rating. By providing team leadership and acting as the escalation point within the support department, you will be instrumental in Spotlink’s success. As the manager of the Support Team, you will be responsible for making sure that break/fix support cases are responded to and resolved within the terms of our very aggressive SLAs and that customer satisfaction scores and key business metrics are maintained. You will ensure that your team follows SpotLink’s best practices, maintains high phone availability, and responds to customers in a timely manner with updates that have meaningful first responses and technical action plans–all delivered with not only quality and detail, but also a friendly and caring attitude.
This is a hands on, working manager role where the majority of your time will be spent flexing your technical skills & expertise, right alongside the support specialists.
- Perform root-cause analysis and resolution
- Experienced ticketing service documentation, time entry and management skills
- Experience in prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Resolve and escalate issues that require additional support
- Adhering to client SLA’s (service level agreements) and team performance goals
- Research knowledge base articles for technical solutions and configurations
- Leading by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration
- Drive daily incident management success from detection to resolution
- Handle dissatisfaction issues for customer accounts, leading to ongoing enhanced customer experiences
- Manage major operations outages and communications to the customers
- Evaluation of current processes, technology, and organizational skills to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for advancement
- Manage to the company’s and department’s vision, mission, and values
- Participate in weekend and holiday on-call rotation as required
Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years in lead or supervisory role
- A minimum of 5 years technical IT support experience
- Experience enterprise support in a large and complex environment using web-based service and technology tools
- Demonstrated ability to quickly resolve and close support tickets
- Proven capability to successfully deliver required support metrics
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows 2016, 2019 or 2022 Server
- Expert level in supporting in Microsoft 365, Active Directory, and/or Google Apps
- Firewall configuration and deployment experience
- Demonstrate integrity and ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to work on multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer care
- Proven ability to create and implement programs to drive efficient, innovative operations and contain expenses
- Ability to lead change by effectively building commitment and wining support for initiatives
- A trustworthy leader with a reputation for fairness, dependability, and adherence to high ethical standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written
- Ability to work in an office setting, including sitting for long periods of time, lifting, bending.
- Ability to work in diverse client environments as onsite work is required for this role.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for occasional work offsite.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Administrator Associate (AA) with desktop/server exams highly desired or commitment to obtaining Microsoft certification within 9 months
- Other industry certifications a definite plus
- Background and Reference Checks are mandatory part of the recruitment and hiring process
SpotLink® offers multi-featured benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, paid technical training/certification, holidays, paid-time off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, matching Simple-IRA and more. You will receive ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for advancement. You’ll also enjoy a fun, friendly atmosphere with weekly company lunches, snacks and beverages.