Join the SpotLink® Family
IT Project Administrator
Location: San Diego Regional Office, United Kingdom, or Madison, Indiana
Salary: $62,219 to $111,148 per year, depending on experience and location.
- Full-time. Hours: Flexible Monday- Flexible Friday 9 am- 6 pm, evening & weekend work as needed, overtime as needed
- FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Working directly under the Projects Team Manager, and alongside a team of other IT engineers, administrators, specialists, and technicians, this Project Administrator will fill a vital role in rolling out and implementing new project deployments for our clients. You will be implementing new technology systems – Computers, smart phones, tablets, servers, switches, firewalls, access points, applications, cloud deployments, etc.
- Project status recording and documentation
- Time entry and time management skills
- Escalate issues that require additional skills
- Adhering to team performance goals
- Research as needed for technical solutions and configurations
Qualifications & Skills
- Must possess a minimum of three years of customer service experience
- Five years’ experience administering business networks
- Advanced troubleshooting experience (networking, desktop, server/OS, & virtualization)
- Advanced Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Advanced Experience configuring and supporting Windows 2012R2, 2016, 2019 or 2022 Server
- Expert level in supporting in Microsoft 365, Active Directory, and/or Google Workspace
- Advanced experience configuring and deploying Firewalls
- Microsoft Office Application skills
- Experience with switching VLANs and trunking
- Experience managing MDM platforms
- High attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrate integrity and ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to work on multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in an office setting including; sitting for long periods of time, lifting, bending. Ability to work in diverse client environments as onsite work is required for this role.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for occasional work offsite.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Windows Server (MCSA) or higher. or commitment to obtaining Microsoft certification within 9 months
- Cisco, Fortinet, VMWare, Veeam or other certifications a plus
- Background and Reference Checks are mandatory part of the recruitment and hiring process
SpotLink® offers multi-featured benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, paid technical training/certification, holidays, paid-time off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, matching Simple-IRA and more. You will receive ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for advancement. You’ll also enjoy a fun, friendly atmosphere with weekly company lunches, snacks and beverages.